"With the Landslide Victory in this Burma's 2012-Election, I think a New Era has begun for Burma and our focus now should shift to rebuilding the country, opening up doors for businesses, welcoming trade opportunities and working with the rest of the world for a positive change.

With this being the case, I am going to start a new blog that reflects and promotes such cause, welcomes the New Era of Burma and will continue sharing news, info & organize activities with you all......

Please Come & Join me at "BurmaAndNewEra.blogspot.com"!!!!!!

Friday, January 13, 2012

Burmese Famous Blogger Nay Phone Latt - FREED


Today is such an Emotional day for me!!!!!!

I cried with joy to see a very close friend of mine, Nay Phone Latt (real name: Nay Myo Kyaw), a burmese blogger, who was previously sent to prison for 20years for writing political blogs and being politically active online...

The government quoted "The Electronic Law" for his sentence...., whatever that means....

I still remember the day when I found out that he was arrested....
I still remember the day when my heart pounded and I got short of breath when I found out he got the 20year prison sentence for writing politics on his blog!! 
My heart ached with pain, and I felt very helpless......for not being able to do anything for the injustice at that moment.....

He has always been such an inspiration for me and he has been the reason and the motivation that has kept me continue the job of political blogging that he had started.....

Welcome back, Nay Phone Latt....!!!!!!!